IRA Rollover Solutions is a NEFA Member and sponsor of our September 16th meeting: “Identifying and Selecting High Performance Franchisees” a panel discussion on awarding your franchise to the best candidates.
IRA Rollover Solutions offers a self-directed retirement structure that permits individuals to actively invest their retirement funds into a franchise or business without taking a taxable distribution or incurring early withdrawal penalties.
This franchise or business funding solution offers significant benefits over any other funding source available.
IRA Rollover Solutions brings you the compliance assistance necessary to integrate each and every component required by law to comply with all applicable ERISA and IRS code sections pertinent to this type of transaction. Our compliance assistance brings you the experience and knowledge to assist you through the following steps:
- IRA Rollover Solutions creates a C-corporation for your company
- Your new C-corporation adopts a new retirement plan & trust
- Your existing retirement plan funds are transferred to your new retirement plan
- Your retirement plan purchases shares of stock in your new business with the proceeds being deposited in the new business bank account
Using your IRA as a funding source for new or existing businesses adds significant advantages over debt type financing. No Loan Approval. Because retirement funds can be structured as an investment into the business, there are no corresponding debts that can increase business overhead. And as your business grows so can your retirement through long term stock appreciation and a new 401k profit sharing plan.
- Substantial tax benefits through tax deferred growth of owners business
- Debt service is substantially reduced or eliminated
- Checkbook control
- Lower cost option versus traditional funding alternatives
- Retirement asset pledge requirement waived through traditional lending sources
- Pay back of retirement investment not required in the event of business failure
- Substantial tax benefits with exit strategy
IRA Rollover Solutions has a team of financial advisors that utilize a consultative approach with each and every client, our team has an extensive background in financial planning, asset-allocation and estate planning.
Prior employment includes:
- Charles Schwab, Financial Advisor
- Ameriprise Financial, (formerly American Express Financial Advisors), Financial Planner
- US Bank, Branch Manager
- Smith Barney, VP CIMC
- Kemper Securities, Senior VP Financial Consultant
- West One Bank, AVP Workplace Banking, Washington State
- Bank of America, Regional Small Business Lending Advisor
- Foster & Marshall Securities, Registered Representative
- First licensed in the security industry 1983
Licensing: Series 66, Registered Investment Advisors, Series 7, Securities,